Why Vape Shop Certification Is Important:
In The Event Of An FDA Regulation Violation, The FDA Has Stated The Following:
"retailers with an approved training program are subject to lower maximum penalties than retailers without such programs. Section 103(q)(2)(B) of the Tobacco Control Act defines “approved training program” as a training program that complies with standards developed by the FDA for such programs."
"FDA intends to promulgate regulations establishing standards for approved retailer training programs. Until it does, the Agency intends to seek penalties in accordance with section 103(q)(2)(A)(i) of the Tobacco Control Act (for retailers with an approved training program), whether or not the retailer has implemented a training program. However, FDA may consider any evidence of a training program (e.g., training curriculum, a test provided to employees and their test scores) in determining whether to further reduce the civil money penalty during settlement negotiations for retailers who violate the regulations."
Topics Covered In The Vape Shop Certification:
- Module I - Regulations: A Brief History Of The FDA Regs and What You As A Shop Owner Should Be Teaching Your Employees
- Module II - Liability & Battery Safety: Batteries Explode. You Need To Know How To Protect Yourself And Your Customers. This Module Goes Over Insurance, Battery Claims & Proper Battery Safety Training
- Module III - Customer Service & Support: Getting Customers & Keeping Customers Is Paramount To Success In The Vape Industry. This Overview Of Customer Service Will Give Your Employees The Tools They Need To Wow Customers And Convert Sales
- Module IV - Advocacy: The FDA Is Just One Piece Of The Pie. Local And State Agencies Are Also Regulating The Vape Industry. Advocates Need To Pay Attention To What's Happening Locally. This Module Will Teach You How To Galvanize Your Local Community To Take Action
- Module V - Social Media: What Do You And Your Employees Need To Watch Out For On Social Media? How Do You Keep Up With Your Posting Schedule? This Module Will Give You Practical And Legal Advice On Promoting Your Shop On Social Media
- Module VI - Future Vape Trends: Some Vape Shops Are Expanding Into CBD, Kratom, Kava, Glassware & Cannabis. This Module Will Discuss The Practical And Rational Aspects Of This Opportunity.